Love Story Part One to Part Twenty 1-20 Beautiful girl and boy love each other

  Part One Try Not to Mix-up YOUR Occupation   The most well-conceived plan, and the one generally certain of accomplishment for the young fellow beginning throughout everyday life, is to choose the livelihood which is generally friendly as he would prefer. Guardians and gatekeepers are in many cases too careless with respect to this. It is extremely normal for a dad to say, for instance: "I have five young men. I will make Billy a priest; John a legal counselor; Tom a specialist, and Dick a rancher. He then goes into town and looks going to see how he will manage Sammy. He gets back and says "Sammy, I see watch production is a great, polished business; I figure I will make you a goldsmith. He does this, no matter what Sam's regular tendencies, or virtuoso. We are all, no question, brought into the world for a shrewd reason. There is as much variety in our cerebrums as in our faces. Some are conceived regular mechanics, while a have extraordinary repugnance ...